[meteorite-list] John Blennert and Gold Basin

From: John Blennert <goldmaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:55 2005

Hi Philip, Martin and All

The pleasure was all mine !! What other hobby can a guy go out into the
desert have some fresh air ,fun and excersize . Find butt ugly rocks , send
em off and get nice praise letters !! I can't think of a better use for them
,then to share them with inquisitive minds !! Thanks for the kind words !!
Warmest Regards
John Blennert