[meteorite-list] New Orleans meteorite bits on Ebay

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:55 2005

In a message dated 3/9/2005 3:19:09 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
cynapse_at_charter.net writes:

I've been noticing the seller with these bits of New Orleans meteorte for a
while now. Do you think
these are authentic? He doesn't have an IMCA number and there never seem to
be (as far as I've
noticed) anyone else selling any part of New Orleans, so I'm unconvinced.

I still have a few crumbs of the New Orleans meteorite. Not pretty, but
cheap.
And I know they are authentic because I know my sources.
Let me know off-list if you are interested.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.