[meteorite-list] Meteroid temperature in space -Thanks

From: Lars Pedersen <lbp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:54 2005

Hello

I just wanted to thank everyone mailing me about my question on meteroid
temperature in space.

It has taken me along time to "consume" the answers... as I am no Einstein
:-)

Apart from the advanced mathematical part I think I now understand alot more
about it.

I never thought that they could absorb that much energy, to hold (to me)
surprisingly high temperatures far away from the sun.

Thank you for spending so much time, making very thorough answers.

Thanks
Lars