[meteorite-list] I can hear the whine now Meteorwrong Add Delete

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:54 2005

Dear List;
I have listed for fun and education a very nice "hot classic" 360 gram
"tarnaceous" type meteorwrong. It has flow lines, fusion crust, looks
very fresh....for a meteorwrong that is.
I am sure some will scoff but for education and for fooling your
buddies, or using as the "sacrificial lamb" to protect your real
meteorites, this one is a real honey. Showy!
Can be seen at mjwy on ebay. Price, starting at 4 cents a gram! And,
no reserve! Not the main mass, TKW is around four pounds.
Dave F.