[meteorite-list] A few exaggerated

From: devon slater <consciencepolice_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

Hello Matteo and all,

While I agree that the price was ridiculous, what right do you have in
contacting this in the first place? There was never a doubt that what
he was offering was a genuine meteorite. It is the seller's right, and
his right alone to ask what he wishes. You may have received an
offensive reply, but you should never have contacted him. We recently
had an issue with a seller's items that drew fire because some thought
they too pricey, and as you remember, that whole situation could have
been avoided with a modicum of discretion.

It is fine to question authenticity, but you need to stop there (or
earlier). I take issue with your prices, and I deal with simply by not
buying from you.

Devon Slater

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6159911470&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT