[meteorite-list] looking for a piece of PIGICK

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

Hello and good evening list.I emailed jeff kuyken the other day looking
for a piece of PIGICK.The meteorite with a funny name.He said, that due to
export laws they cannot send any.Why then are we able to buy items from
norbert classen,jeff kuyken, recieve items from another austrailian
family and nothing is said.Well than I guess this goes out to anybody
outside of aulstralia.I am looking for a 5 to 10 gram piece of PIGICK
meteorite.I'll pay handsomely for a piece.I know the TKW is only 693
grams.Please would someone email me off-list about this.

                      thanks, steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
Illinois Meteorites