[meteorite-list] News on NWA

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

I wouldn't lean too much on Jeff about this.

There have been several instances in the past when
meteorite dealers have known the results of NomCom
votes well before all the members of the Committee
have been made privy to those same results.

It happens.

Bob V.

[meteorite-list] News on NWA
M come Meteorite Meteorites mcomemeteorite2004 at
yahoo.it
Wed Mar 2 15:00:13 EST 2005

Why not exit??? My Institute have sent this to Sara
Rusell and she have say there is not problems, the
same for the Lago Valscura meteorite and Lido di
Venezia meteorite

Matteo