[meteorite-list] AD - Naturesvault auctions Ending Today - Great Deals!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

Dear list members,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have 36 nice auctions ending in
just a few hours under my eBay seller name, naturesvault. Many are still
under $1.00!

Here are a few examples of great deals at the current bid levels:

NWA 2696 Howardite Individual currently at just $4.25 per gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6514299194&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NWA 2696 Howardite Complete Slice currently at just $8.02 per gram (polished
both sides!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6514299801&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Park Forest 228 gram Individual
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6514302587&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Don't forget my new offering from last week, NWA 2385, a nice L3.8. There
are three pieces up at great deal pricing.

To see these and more, click on one of the links above and then click on
"View Seller's other items" or go to eBay and then search for items by
seller, naturesvault.

Be sure to watch for tonight's Special Offering, you will not be
disappointed! It is NWA 3148. A HINT: It is an achondrite and has some very
rare characteristics to it. At a low TKW of only 138 grams and only a dozen
pieces to go around (mostly Complete Slices), you will want to jump on this
special offering immediately. We are listing ALL that is available at the
same time. Another note is that these are thin cut to ~2mm or less each and
polished to a high gloss on both sides! This is one stable meteorite.

Best regards and have fun,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)