[meteorite-list] John Blennert and Gold Basin

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

And ... I'd Like to publicly thank John Blennart for donating a nice
collection of Gold Basins and others to South downs Planetarium in
Chichester, England just before christmas. They were very much
appreciated. They are on permanent display, and are enjoyed by visitors
to the Planetarium.

Very Kind.

Best
Mark