[meteorite-list] Hualapai Wash 003

From: John Blennert <goldmaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

Hi Bob V, Johnny Quesidilla , Bob H , Peanut and All

A stupid Question ?? What are the H chondrites doing grouped as Hualipia
Wash ?? How many of the Hualipia Wash are H chondrites ??? I know that my
find 021 is an H4 and was found long before Hualipia Wash 001 as a matter of
fact it was found before Bob V. and the folks on this list ever heard of
Gold Basin !!! Yet it earned Lucky #21 status !!
 Happy Hunting
John Blennert