[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending, Meteoritelab Retiring!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

Dear List Members,

This will be the second to last set of auctions that meteoritelab will run
so if there is something that you have been holding out on, now may be the
time to pick it up. We appreciate all who have supported meteoritelab over
the last few years. We hope that your meteorite acquisitions will provide
the same long term joy we receive every time we admire them. Virtually
every cent brought in by meteoritelab was put back into expeditions,
acquiring more meteorites and to pay for the study of them. We are retiring
meteoritelab so that we can spend more time in the field and concentrate on
our collection which has become a full time endeavor. A limited amount of
new material will be made available through Naturesvault and Raremeteorites.
You can expect the same kind of service you have become accustomed to with
meteoritelab. We have plenty of rarities yet to be announced but will only
release a limited amount of each in the future.

Thank you for affording us the opportunity this week to present two sets of
auctions representing several rarities and nice specimens that are due to
end in a matter of hours. Many are still just 99 cents representing some
true bargains.

To see the first set of auctions and officially classified items of interest
please click on the link below:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritelab

And several other nice meteorites can be found at this link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

Here are some examples of some serious bargains:

Two large slabs of the latest classified Saharan iron are available at these
links. There only three specimens in circulation, once these remaining two
are gone we can offer no more and look at the inexpensive price per gram!
This is the lowest price per gram you will find on any Saharan iron. With a
TKW of only 12 Kg with no pairings this represents a serious bargain:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6514133633
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6514134150

Best price on NEA001, now officially recognized:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6514134824

Here is a great link that officially describes NEA001
http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/meteorites/nea001.htm

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents. Thank you
for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185