[meteorite-list] Chicago!!! Responses

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 30 09:18:49 2005

Good Morning-
    I would respectfully like to make a comment
concerning continued responses to a certain list
member (aka: Chicago!!!!) that I think should be
considered.

   The best thing everyone can do that does not
appreciate the emails is either block them or ignore
them.

   Yes, there is a problem with a self ego ( look at
me) attitude that we all get tired of. But ALL of the
THAT EGO as a means of getting attention. And isn't
that what he is after?

   So the more everyone types back at him- the more he
is going to post- meteorite relevant or not. It brings
the attention back that he is looking for.

   This is just my opinion for what it is worth. I am
far from being a psychologist and trying to be
respectful to everyone (including him) in this.

Take care,
Mike