[meteorite-list] Old Woman NPA....was Goose Lake NPA

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 29 13:02:44 2005

Hello list,

In one of the articles I posted a little bit ago, I noted it was the Old
Woman meteorite. Not sure what I was thinking there. The article referred
to the Goose Lake meteorite.

I have recently completed a large search of the Oakland Tribune 1939 NP's
and will post more Goose Lake articles from this location at a later day,
either onto this list or directly to me website. Linsey, part of Oakland's
Chabot Observatory played a part in the tug of war over the meteorite.

Clear Skies,
Mark