[meteorite-list] (AD) 2 GIVAWAYS AND 1 Extra special meteorite forsale

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 28 20:12:23 2005

Steve,

I try to give you the benefit of the doubt but I know you are an idiot. I'm an idiot too and you know the old expression. I've met you. I have no reputation to defend so from one Chicagoan to another, give us all a break. I know you think you're, "an important meteorite dealer." I'm sorry that you're not. Sell your collection and buy some Lincoln logs.

Bill

From: "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>