[meteorite-list] RE: Goran Spam

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 28 14:28:10 2005

Hi,

Yes, that Lindfors is resistent against all good willing help.
I recommended him, where he could get a look for free onto his slags,
all as a response I got, were tons of pictures and him yelling, that I would
be only jealous
as the Moons I'm selling would be fakes.

I wonder only, wherefrom all that kind of people get the immense amount of
time, to spread their mails each day and everywhere.
I think he's doing it by hand.
So I confess at least in this respect, I'm jealous.....

Buckleboo!
Martin