[meteorite-list] Dis-interesting Steve Arnold

From: Allen <allenshaw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 27 01:17:32 2005

Steve Arnold is a differnt entity. The Steve of Chicago is not the Steve,
"the meteorite hunter of the mid-90's Arnold" from Oklahoma, unless.......he
bears THE SAME LAST NAME as the said individual! If this is so, then we have
two Steve Arnolds in the same parity of likes with drastically differnt
intellects. What a coincidence........I stand amazed if this stands true.