[meteorite-list] NEA ASTEROIDS, ALBEDOS, AND ORIGINS

From: MarkF <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 21:46:41 2005

Hi Sterling

Great questions that the researchers really need to hear before they publish
to the world about what killed dinosaurs!
I do believe more research on the effects of impactors needs to be done so
that definitive answers can be found for these and other questions and Tesla
can be let off the hook for Tunguska.

Mark Ferguson