[meteorite-list] interesting Steve Arnold

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 20:40:14 2005

I dunno Michael,

I can easily understand the amusement you derive from Steve. I also notice how you like to stir the kettle once in a while. Seems like you're trying to see how much spam you can generate in your own honor. What's this new chicken analogy? I thought ducks were your thing. We all know what Steve is up to. It's you I wonder about.

Bill

PS,

Steve thrives on all this as so many have pointed out. Even if Art canned him he'd just do a Matteo.

Bill

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_cox.net>