[meteorite-list] nothing but cry babies

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 26 16:42:51 2005

Hey to all the naysayers who continue to pound me.I have not, nor will I
ever make blantant attacks on people as you are doing to me.Dirk if you do
not like what I do,do as mike says, and delete,delete,delete.It just gets
insane over all these people who just continue to waste bandwedth on
complaining about me.Until you have met,and gotten to know me,keep your
dammed comments to yourself.I refuse to belittle my or lower myself to
those who have made it a MISSION to continue to make themselves look like
asses.It looks like I am going to have to add a few more email blocks.And
you know what,I really hate doing it because all the naysayers don't have
a life.GET ONE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!And cap'n blood the exclamations are for
you.

                                                                   STEVE

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!