[meteorite-list] New AZ find main mass, AD

From: Bill Southern <Nugget-Shooter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 25 09:12:52 2005

Hello John and list,

Here is a photo of the inside of a 15 gram piece I cut a while back,
unpolished.
http://www.nuggetshooter.com/fimage/DSCF0311.jpg

Now about the slices, perhaps and if the main mass does not tickle anyone's
fancy I may have it sliced up and offer it that way. I do have a couple in
the 30 to 60 gram size I may cut and offer at a later date.

I also plan to have a few thin sections made....

Bill