[meteorite-list] Dean Bessey material from a new supllier - what is it ?

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 24 16:55:01 2005

a few comments:

the crust pic was poorly done. it is really more dark with shiny crust in some spots. overall is very "holy" or frothy looking throughout. I may do some more pics later.

the roundish spots on the open face in pic 006, and in the overall crusted face (spot on right) in pic 001 are rounded off areas of metal.

JD

-------------- Original message from j.divelbiss_at_att.net: --------------