[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Show 2005 - Photos

From: ROCKS ON FIRE <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 23 19:41:06 2005

Hello, Hanno and all,

Gee, fantastic photos and a fantastic mob!
You can really make us non participants jealous and envy you.

Good to seeing you all having a great time.
But the next time in Munich this year, we'll have the pleasure to
meeting you in person! :-P

Thanks for sharing, Hanno!

Best regards from DOWN-UNDER,

Norbert & Heike Kammel