[meteorite-list] AD: The Published Papers of H.H.Nininger rare!!

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 23 14:20:04 2005

Hi Martin

Thanks for mentioning the fact that I also have/had the book. I just updated my wbsite to show it is sold. So if anyone wants a copy of this great book you better hurry and purchase it from Martin ASAP. This book comes along only rarely. If you look at my rare book page you will notice I call it a R3 wich means I only see 3-5 copies per year. Have a look;
http://jensenmeteorites.com/Rarebooks.htm
I do have some other great books for sale if anyone is interested.
http://jensenmeteorites.com/book_cat.htm
Mike
--
Mike Jensen IMCA 4264