[meteorite-list] RE: [off topic] Fwd: To all interested Parties

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 23 11:52:09 2005

Dear List; Thomas; those with non meteoritic poletical agendas;
Pardon my continuation to this POINTLESS DEBATE that has deteoritated
to name calling among nations and is leaning toward NON METEORITE
related topics!
Nations/groups blowing up thousands is not the same as foreign tourists
collecting meteorites, sorry, but I don't buy your poor connection.
If you would like to talk the politics of meteorites FINE but pointing
fingers over sovereign nations political views is not the aim of this
METEORITE list or wasn't last I knew.
I personally think all credit card fraud and virus inventors should be
publicly hung! I also think that stupid people should have to have a
license to communicate out side of their village, and to have a license
to reproduce....what say you Thomas?
Lets dump this direction!
Dave F. USA
(and a veteran)