[meteorite-list] AD - New Ultra Rare Brachinite - NWA 3151

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 22 18:34:34 2005

Dear List Members,

We are very pleased to announce a new and ultra rare Brachinite. It is NWA
3151 and is the seventh and largest member of this exclusive group weighing
in at exactly 1500 grams. I have this available in a variety of sizes to fit
any collection needs under my eBay seller name, naturesvault. There are 18
specimens currently listed.

We have priced this new material very reasonably so everyone can obtain a
sizable specimen. Here are a couple of picture links for your viewing
pleasure:

Click here to view a 45.4 gram complete slice:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3151/nwa3151c.jpg

Click here to view a close up of an olivine crystal

http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3151/nwa3151b.jpg

To see available NWA 3151 specimens, go to eBay and search for items by
seller, naturesvault, or type in the search window, "NWA 3151 Meteorite".

Thank you for offering us the opportunity to announce and offer another rare
meteorite.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection