[meteorite-list] AD - Great Values - Auctions Ending Today

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 22 12:44:12 2005

Dear List Members,

I have several auctions at great values (some still at just 99 cents) ending
in just a few short hours, including our new and beautiful mesosiderite, NWA
2711. These and more under my seller name, naturesvault.

Here are just a few quick links to some outstanding deals:

NWA 998 Nakhlite THIN SECTION (LAST ONE)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6540055775&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 2624 450mg Ureilite End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6540064092&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 2703 822mg Ureilite Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6540064820&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 2705 2.7g Ureilite Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6540064931&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 2708 676mg CK4 Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6540065185&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 2709 10.5g Peculiar L4 End Cut (LAST PIECE)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6540065345&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 3133 2.01g Anomalous Part Slice (Still at just 99 cents!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6540066933&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2711 22g Unique Mesosiderite Complete Slice (Etched Metal Nodule -
NICE)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6540078958&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2711 19.4g Unique Mesosiderite Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6540079245&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

There are too many to list here so be sure to check out all offerings
including, Thin Sections, "Last Piece" offers, Unclassified Lots and many
more beautiful and rare specimens.

Stay tuned for tonight when we offer a very rare meteorite, you will not be
disappointed!

To see all of my auctions under eBay seller, naturesvault, click on one of
the above links and then click on "View seller's other items". That, or go
to eBay and search for items by seller, naturesvault.

Remember, you can always email me about larger or other material not listed.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)