[meteorite-list] Awesome Canyon Diablo with Hole!!!

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 21 17:35:04 2005

Hi List,
I hate to part with this Amazing specimen but must. To
me it looks like a meteor in flight, complete with a
tail. It weights 1564 grams and as you can see it has
a natural hole about the size of a half dollar. Before
I try ebay I thought some you might like a shot at a
one of a kind specimen like this. I'm asking .75 cents
per gram......its worth a look even if your not
interested in buying, take a look and see!

http://www.geocities.com/meteoritemall/DSC01599.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/meteoritemall/DSC01601.JPG