[meteorite-list] SNC varification

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 20 19:11:53 2005

ME TOO!! Jerry Flaherty
----- Original Message -----
From: "Darren Garrison" <cynapse_at_charter.net>
To: <Meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] SNC varification

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:24:52 +0200, G?ran Lindfors <mars_at_tele2.se> wrote:

> [...]

Is it just something about my setup, or do posts replied to by G?ran
Lindfors never actually contain
replies by G?ran Lindfors? I've noticed that all I see is entire posts
quoted, but with no added
material. I e-mailed him about this a while back asking about that, and the
only reply was to tell
me that he "will not have my post" (see below). A quick Googling turned up
only that he thinks that
he has lunar meteorites in Sweeden.