[meteorite-list] Meteorite Day, June 30th

From: Manoj Pai <manojpai_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 20 12:18:40 2005

Thanks for the head up Mark.

How will I celebrate it? A small talk on meteorites,
display a few specimen to children and public alike.

And also ask my club to draft a proposal and design a
stamp to commorate the 100th anniversary on 30th June
2008 and submit to our Govt. Usual cut of date is 24
months before the event. We have enough time for that.
Any suggestions from the list members are welcome.

Manoj