[meteorite-list] Re: who does what for what cause?

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 17 23:44:43 2005

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 03:37:14 +0000, joseph_town_at_att.net wrote:

>Absurd?
>
>You are tiresome. Review your posts over the last few months. I think it would have been kind of you to "spare the list" a good portion of it.

Probably. I'm aware that I'm probably too opinionated for my own good, and not diciplined enough on
NOT replying. It is too easy to see e-mail in my inbox and simply reply to it without concidering
how many people it is going out to. And I do regret lots of the off-topic threads that I've allowed
myself to drift into on the list, and I apologize to fellow list members for it. But my utter
distaste for profiteering on rare fossils isn't one of the things I feel apoligetic about.

Oh BTW, pot, kettle, black.