[meteorite-list] OT: New Smallest, Possibly Earth-like, Extra-Solar Plane...

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 16 22:40:31 2005

    This is what happens, off topic. We just jump from one interesting
thing to
the next!

Sterling K. Webb

Oh yea! but why to we "waste" our time, money and effort collecting the
extraterrestrial and esoteric if not for the thrill of the "chase".Sounds as
though our little Oort cloud had better be on the look out for more than ONE
Nemesis!
Love your posts! Keep up the great work!!