[meteorite-list] red rock iron distribution

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 16 21:48:53 2005

Hi Steve and List,

I would be interested in this as well. I just purchased an 18 Kilo iron
found in the same general area about the same time as Red Rock. I just
submitted the entire meteorite for study yesterday. A small piece may be
cut off as soon as next week so I should be able to at least measure the
bandwidth. I will have some microprobe data as early as tomorrow but will
be out of state for the Grand Prix race this weekend so will not know
anything until Monday.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection