[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Start Ending in 1 Hour

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 15 17:25:03 2005

Dear List Members,

I have many eBay auctions starting to end in one hour, many still at just 99
cents under my seller name, naturesvault.

I have several new classifications ending today, here are the direct links:

New Rumuruti ending.
NEW - NWA 2702 R4 - 9.4g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538454442&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NEW - NWA 2702 R4 - 6.3g End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538454649&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NEW - NWA 2702 R4 - 1.1g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538454947&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

New H4 ending:
NEW - NWA 2774 H4 24.6g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538455236&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NEW - NWA 2774 H4 6.5g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538455372&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

New Shocked L5 ending:
NEW - NWA 2781 Shocked L5 Complete Slice 36.3g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538455596&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NEW - NWA 2781 Shocked L5 Complete Slice 6g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538455771&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

There are several "Last Pieces" of material that I will not have any more
of. I also have some of the NWA 869-paired material in small complete stones
left, but the lots are starting to move so if you are interested...

To see these and all other material I have listed, please click on one of
the above links and then click "View seller's other items". That, or go to
eBay and search for items by seller, naturesvault.

Best regards and "Thank You" for looking and/or bidding,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com