[meteorite-list] AD: Desert eucrite collection.

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 15 13:15:00 2005

  Greetings Listees. With a heavy heart, I will be
selling and listing my desert eucrite collection on
eBay in the coming weeks. I`m purchasing a new house
in September, and need a little extra money for
upgrading when I move in. Some things just have to
take precidence. Listed will be maim masses, slices
and fragments of hard to get and rare desert eucrites.
Look under my eBay ID of "indy1996" if you might be
interested. I have two great specimens listed there
already!
                                     Thanks, Dave.