[meteorite-list] Ad - Great Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 14 15:40:29 2005

Dear List,

A note to let those interested know that I have several auctions ending this
evening, many still at just the 99 cent starting price. Most of the items I
sell on ebay go for about 1/4th the price you will see on dealer's sites
representing some the best bargains available. I have been adding a couple
of different things each week to make the auctions more interesting so you
may want to take a look.

Some items of interest:

Dhofar 019 Part Slice:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6538235644&rd=1

Huge slice of NEA 001 Lunar Meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6538236876&rd=1

Last available slice of NWA 2639, the new gorgeous metal-rich Mesosiderite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6538254614&rd=1

A Sikhote Alin Bullet still just at $1.25:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6538262080&rd=1

A slice of Spade started at just 99 cents with no bids:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6538262608&rd=1

And way too many other bargains to list at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock