[meteorite-list] NWA 869 continued....

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 13 22:58:12 2005

Hello Doug,

I apologize if I misread your e-mail, but as I have stated before you are
hard to read at times. The second part of your e-mail I omitted, seemed to
be a question on Nom. Com. standards, which is why I left if off.

I was being a little defensive, which is spawned from a pattern you seem to
have on replying to my list e-mails, or so it seems to me. If you look over
the last few months, when we have stumbled, I post something, you reply and
usually throw 20-40 adjectives at me in long paragraphs, which are somewhat
aggressive, if not somewhat insulting towards me. I usually try defending
myself on a couple of your comments, you fire a few more aggressive comments
at me and I let you have last word. You will not find a case in the
archives where I replied to you first.

I imagine I over reacted, but look in the archives on our discussions and
you might understand why I might do such.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com