[meteorite-list] Michael's meteorite market trends

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 11 04:18:53 2005

on 6/10/05 9:36 PM, Impactika_at_aol.com at Impactika@aol.com wrote:
> Michael writes:
>
> I just don't understand their approach to these things.
> You could consider asking questions directly to the "fine people".
---------------
Hi Anne,
        That's exactly what I did when Chicago Steve got the boot.
The response I got was exactly as I stated. You call it not airing dirty
laundry in public - that is how you see it. I see it differently, that's
all. I don't get it - you do... that's how it is. As Al Frankin says,
"...and that's O.K."
        You are, indeed, one of the fine people to whom I referred.
 and I wish you the very best for a great trip to wherever you are
packing for.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen