[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2005

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 9 14:13:32 2005

Hello to the List,

I just read Zelimir posting of coming dealers and
visitors. I already enjoy meeting people I never met
like Anne Black, Mike Farmer, Dean Bessey and others
(too many to list).

I'll have my own table where I'll sell many micros,
CDROMs and my first book, called "Les Meteorites de
France" (translation : Meteorites of France") which is
probably the most complete book about this subject.

I'll be able to dedicate it to any visitor of the
Ensisheim Show.

For others who can't come, I can't sell it myself but
it should be available on Amazon.com sooner or later.

My luggage are already done and I wish to all
foreigners a good trip to Alsace and Ensisheim !

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie Pele
www.meteor-center.com