[meteorite-list] Sainte Marie aux Mines mineral show 2005

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 8 05:35:44 2005

Dear List Members,

Just a quick post to inform those of you who intend to visit the Ste Marie aux Mines mineral show this year, that you can have all
information on the exhibition at the url:
http://www.minerapole.com/
The show will officially start on June 23 and will finish on June 26.

Should any of you like to know where Meteoriteshow stand will be located, you can have a look at:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20angl/pages%20navigation/SteMarie-navbanner-contact.html
There is a map of the show and an enlargement of the area where we will be, that displays exactly our tent's location.

I hope to see many of you over there in order to share the nice atmosphere of this event!
Kind regards,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)