[meteorite-list] AD - Unclassified Material Auctions Ending Today

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 7 11:52:42 2005

Dear List Members,

For those who are interested in unclassified material, I have several cut
and polished individual Saharan meteorites along with 500-gram and 1-kilo
lots available, most with "Buy it Now". These are competitively priced under
my eBay seller name, naturesvault.

I also have many classified specimens available, many still at just 99
cents. There are several items which are the "Last Piece" that I have of
those particular meteorites so you may want to check them out.

To see these and all of the items I have available, go to eBay and search
for items by seller, naturesvault.

Best regards and Thank You,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection