[meteorite-list] Updated preprint of MB89

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 6 00:23:00 2005

Sinceraly I no understand why my new italian
meteorites its exit only in the table and no with the
text...and where is Lido di Venezia??? andwhere is my
over 100 new NWA....mah, mistery...

Matteo

--- "Matson, Robert" <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_saic.com> ha

http://www.meteoriticalsociety.org/bulletin/mb89preview.pdf

> It's 48 pages long now, and the total number of
> formally recognized
> meteorites has surpassed 30,000. If you have
> submitted meteorites
> for inclusion in MB89, please check the preprint for
> typos or other
> errors or omissions. Corrections should be sent to
> Sara Russell
> (her e-mail address highlighted in the preprint).
>
> The annual Meteoritical Bulletins represent a
> tremendous amount of
> work, and the various editors handling the different
> regions of the
> world are to be commended for their efforts. Most
> of the information
> is scientific and/or numerical, which any technical
> editor realizes is
> a nightmare to get letter-perfect, and is an
> under-appreciated and
> largely thankless task.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob