[meteorite-list] AD: Video Footage of our trip to Oman

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 5 22:33:56 2005

You don't need to explain a thing Steve, the price is the price and I am
looking forward to my copy already with the belief that my money was well
spent.
I wouldn't have sold the PF vids for $20. A book on meteorites is worth more
than the paper it's printed on, this documentary is no different.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.