[meteorite-list] AD: Video Footage of our trip to Oman

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 5 21:17:45 2005

Hi Captain Blood,

many thanks for your words.
I wish you could speak German to tell this to some of the German collectors.
Can't understand that discussion. If someone thinks, that the DVD is to
expensive, no one will force him/her to buy and he/she should say: No
thanks.
If one thinks that dealer prices are to expensive and that one can get the
stuff cheaper in the same quality and in the same broad variety, he schould
compare the prices or try to get it by chance on ebay - or what would be the
best for reckognizning, that it's not that easy, to try to be a dealer too.
No need to become personal. With US-collectors I made only good experiences,
but what some dealer have to experience at the moment in Germany - it's just
unbelievable.

Best!
Martin