[meteorite-list] AD: Video Footage of our trip to Oman

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 5 13:57:11 2005

Good point John,

Obviously Steve set the cost for these Dvd's at a considerably low price (
$10.00 ).
Even if the cost for manufacturing were around $1.00 , if I personally were
selling them the cost would be at least $15.00 per unit. Standing in line at
the post office for 15 - 20 minutes to make $9.00 profit is a joke in
itself.

BTW Darren, my new Hp computer takes about an hour to burn a 90 minute dvd.

I paid for my copy today. I just wish Steve could have made pics available
for the specimens that are for sale.

BE