[meteorite-list] AD: Video Footage of our trip to Oman

From: Chauncey Walden <clwaldeniii_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 5 00:44:08 2005

Hi List,
We just watched our copy of Steve's DVD and went along with them for the
wild ride. Would the next stop turn up a little black rock or the tip of
a 4 kilo beauty? Or, would it be the wrong end of one those ugly desert
beasties? Get a copy and find our for yourselves. This is a trip I don't
suppose that any of the rest of us will ever be able to take now and
this is our chance to see what it would be like. And, how often do you
get to see the meteorite now in your hand actually being found? Our
thanks go to Steve and his wife for sharing the adventure with us.
Chauncey