[meteorite-list] A statement in regards to NWA 3133

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 21:03:31 2005

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 20:07:30 -0400, David Weir <dgweir_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

>Copyright Act does not apply to non-commercial uses however, at least
>that's the way I read it. You can generally submit a complaint to the
>infringer's server and he will probably lose his account. The servers do

Hahahahahahahahaha! You missed your calling, you should have been a comdeian!

You know how many ISPs are going to dump someone's account (and thus their money) because they cut
and pasted someone else's text on Ebay?

None.

The ISPs don't CARE about petty stuff like that. They will not close someone's account unless they
are doing something that can get the ISP itself into trouble, and trust me, the Department of
Homeland Security isn't going to be breaking down any doors over this.