[meteorite-list] WD-40

From: mafer_at_imagineopals.com <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 10:23:17 2005

This is interesting and I should address this with the makers then since
the MSDS states that WD-40 is made from naptha and hydrotreated heavy
mineral oil.

It may be the accessory ingredients which are "inert" which cause this
problem.

I'll get back to the list once I have an answer from the company.
But, I like your gun oil idea also. But am worried about the smell. How
does it react with poly bags and the styrene type storage/display boxes?

Mark