[meteorite-list]What flew up Neil Armstrong's butt?

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 1 22:08:37 2005

Dear All,
You know that even hair has DNA in it and in 40 years, we may be cloning
babies from the DNA in human hair.....In a way, I think it is very
normal not to be letting the barber, or anyone "swipe" your DNA. The
hair, finger nails, and other bodily tissue could be used as an
incriminating item in a crime seen as well.
Not by the hairy-hair-hair of my chinny chin-chin.
Yes, when Michael when you become famous....interesting concept, who
said that?
Dave F.