[meteorite-list] Ice lake found on the Red Planet

From: Marc Fries <m.fries_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 29 17:13:25 2005

Nothin' new, actually:

>From Odyssey, 2002:
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/solarsystem/odyssey_update_020301.html

>From Mars Express, 2004:
http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Mars_Express/SEMYKEX5WRD_0.html

Great pic, tho, and I bet the low-G ice skating is awesome.

Cheers,
MDF

--
Marc Fries
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Carnegie Institution of Washington
Geophysical Laboratory
5251 Broad Branch Rd. NW
Washington, DC 20015
PH:  202 478 7970
FAX: 202 478 8901
-----
I urge you to show your support to American servicemen and servicewomen
currently serving in harm's way by donating items they personally request
at:
http://www.anysoldier.com
(This is not an endorsement by the Geophysical Laboratory or the Carnegie
Institution.)