[meteorite-list] OT: Wanted Kimberlites- Please kindly delete if not interested

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 29 06:30:12 2005

Dear List,
   I am searching for kimberlites from as many
locations as possible for a Japanese researcher
interested in a possible relationship between between
kimberlites and impact.

  I have specimens from Arkansas, Michigan, Wyoming,
Kentucky, Colorado, Shandong China, Russia, Canada and
South Africa; but perhaps not the same localities.

 If any Australian list members have access to
Australian kimberlites I am especially interested.

Thank you in advance to anyone that can help.
Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo